Because face-to-face connection may be difficult, here is a list of 10 ways you can connect with others. Some of these may be surprising!
- There are many video platforms you can use to connect with others like Zoom, Skype, and Facetime. There is also a way to do this in FaceBook Messenger, MeWe Voice and Video, and on Telegram.
- Online groups and forums offer an opportunity to connect, share feedback, and to share your expertise.
- Start a podcast, video channel or livestream, and build an audience who are interested in what you have to say.
- Write a letter and send it through the post to someone who isn’t online. This is a great way to stay connected.
- A phone call can lift spirits and brighten the day.
- Connect with yourself for inner peace and harmony through meditation and mindfulness practices.
- Reach out with kindness online through likes, constructive feedback, sharing, or commenting on posts.
- Foster altruism and donate or volunteer through safe channels to worthy causes – make masks to send, give blood, give food or hygiene or warmth supplies to shelters.
- Check on a neighbor to make sure all is well with them.
- Participate in a group or global meditation to bring love, peace, and harmony to the world.
- There’s always email.
- Connect through telepathy. You do this all the time when you think of a loved one or friend. Do it with the energetic intention of love and enjoy the results.
Of course, the most meaningful and supportive connections are with Heart and Soul people.
Okay, I’ve gone over 10 ways to connect. I’m sure I’ve missed a few. Can you think of anything else? Suggestions are welcome in the comments.